Don't let this die!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't let this die!

Post  Ayko on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

I loved this, this is a very nice idea!
We could easily make it work if we all work together to help this idea grow...!

_________________

" Whenever men are not obliged to fight from necessity, they fight from ambition..."

Videos
AyKo - Swords Can't Aim
AyKo - Forbidden Swords
AyKo - Reverse Your Mind
avatar
Ayko

Messages : 3
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2013-02-28

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/TheLastYko

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  Kazuryu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 pm

What idea?

_________________

©️SquishyLemon
avatar
Kazuryu

Messages : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2013-02-13
Location : Abandoned City

View user profile http://s4-deathnoter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  Ayko on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:00 am

Kazuryu wrote:What idea?
Erm... The idea of a better forum where we can say whatever we want...?

_________________

" Whenever men are not obliged to fight from necessity, they fight from ambition..."

Videos
AyKo - Swords Can't Aim
AyKo - Forbidden Swords
AyKo - Reverse Your Mind
avatar
Ayko

Messages : 3
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2013-02-28

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/TheLastYko

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  Kazuryu on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 am

Ayko wrote:
Kazuryu wrote:What idea?
Erm... The idea of a better forum where we can say whatever we want...?
Kk, you got me. Anyways, you better spread this. :C
This Forum here is badass.

_________________

©️SquishyLemon
avatar
Kazuryu

Messages : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2013-02-13
Location : Abandoned City

View user profile http://s4-deathnoter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  Ayko on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 am

Kazuryu wrote:
Ayko wrote:
Kazuryu wrote:What idea?
Erm... The idea of a better forum where we can say whatever we want...?
Kk, you got me. Anyways, you better spread this. :C
This Forum here is badass.
Well, I'm trying, but people are just lazy, since you have to create another account/acess another site and it's not an "official" website which is usually taken as a bad thing...
But give it sometime, as alaplaya's forum decays this one will grow...

_________________

" Whenever men are not obliged to fight from necessity, they fight from ambition..."

Videos
AyKo - Swords Can't Aim
AyKo - Forbidden Swords
AyKo - Reverse Your Mind
avatar
Ayko

Messages : 3
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2013-02-28

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/TheLastYko

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  Kazuryu on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Ayko wrote:
Kazuryu wrote:
Ayko wrote:
Kazuryu wrote:What idea?
Erm... The idea of a better forum where we can say whatever we want...?
Kk, you got me. Anyways, you better spread this. :C
This Forum here is badass.
Well, I'm trying, but people are just lazy, since you have to create another account/acess another site and it's not an "official" website which is usually taken as a bad thing...
But give it sometime, as alaplaya's forum decays this one will grow...
That will take lotsa time tho.

_________________

©️SquishyLemon
avatar
Kazuryu

Messages : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2013-02-13
Location : Abandoned City

View user profile http://s4-deathnoter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  NiuWang on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 am

it's dying D:
avatar
NiuWang

Messages : 24
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't let this die!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum